Once again, here's my cheatsheet for the TELOSB I/O:
     http://www.etantdonnes.com/Motes/TMOTEpins.txt
You can use any of the I/O pins for digital output,
but avoid the I2C ones as they are shared with the
radio. If you need to drive more than 10 or 20mA
you should use a common emitter transistor follower,
or if you've got a few outputs, chips like the ULN2803,
google will be your friend there...

"They" complicated the methodology of accessing the I/O
in T2 and I only use T1. I think there is a component
called MSP430GeneralIO or something like that for such
uses.

MS