Hi all,

 I could succesfully write an app for using UART0. The app compiles and uploads
just fine. But I have a slight proplem or misunderstanding that hope you can
point me to the right direction:

 I am running the TelosB on batteries. It provides around 2.8 ~ 2.9 volts. I
want to connect the UART0 (from 10 pin IDC header) to MAX232N and read/write to
a PC.

 MAX232N Expects +5 volt in idle state, and I think anything over 3.7 volt is
counted as a high (or low) byte.

 My question is, is this the default TTL levels of TelosB (or MSP430). Is there
any of the shelf component that can help reaching CMOS level using the 2.8 volt
of batteries?
 Regards,
 Sean.