Hi all,

I have been working with deluge for couple of days now. I checked out the
tree from google code. (so a stable version). But I ran in to following
problems.

1. I do not have any way to erase the volumes. -e switch does not work. I
tried installing an all new blink application thinking it will erase the
entire flash. But still the mote has the image which i injected earlier. Do
you guys know how to cleanly erase the flash so that the mote is unaware of
any deluge components?

2. I tried -d switch to disseminate & after that tried to use -r switch. It
simply does not work. When -dr switch is used it works flawlessly. Do you
guys have any idea why is this?

Thanks & any help is appreciated.

Sadun