Hi

I have tinyos-2.x and Java version 1.6 installed on my Ubuntu. The Blink
application compiles succesfully. But the RadioCountToLeds throws Java
errors when compiling for micaz as follows

RadioCountMsg.java:88: unclosed string literal
        s += "  [nx_struct radio_count_msg 2 6
             ^
RadioCountMsg.java:89: illegal start of expression
=0x"+Long.toHexString(get_nx_struct radio_count_msg 2 6
^
RadioCountMsg.java:89: hexadecimal numbers must contain at least one
hexadecimal digit
=0x"+Long.toHexString(get_nx_struct radio_count_msg 2 6
 ^
RadioCountMsg.java:89: unclosed string literal
=0x"+Long.toHexString(get_nx_struct radio_count_msg 2 6
   ^
RadioCountMsg.java:89: ';' expected
=0x"+Long.toHexString(get_nx_struct radio_count_msg 2 6
                                                       ^
.
.
.

On observing the RadioCountMsg.java file, I realize that 'counter' is
replaced by 'radio_count_msg 2 6'. I have no idea why this is happening.
Before compiling, I set the environment as per instructions. Does anyone
have an idea about these errors?

Thanks.

Shruthi Ravichandran