First, happy new year.

I am finishing a little project and I am learning this step by step.
First with a virtual machine with ubuntu and now with Debian.

I have develop a little system to show temperature, and VCC in 1 mote. I have
developed the nesc code,
Now I have 3 java files (.java and .class ) all with the first line "package
work"

I have created a .jar file called  work.jar with this sentence jar -cf work.jar
file1.class file2.class file3.class ( I don't see manifest file)
I added that file to my Eclipse workspace importing it.

I think it's all OK until here… If you think that I do something wrong, please
tell me…

===

Now  I have created a new project  with 2 files, Engine.java (the engine of the
app) and Gui.java (the gui of the app), and I imported work.jar and tinyos.jar
None error in the Eclipse. I had to add the Google Window Builder (GWB)

But when I try to run as java app, I get these errors…. I don't know if it's a
problem with tinyos or with GWB.
I was without programming for 5-6 years, and I don't remember nothing about
java and eclipse.
Perhaps I am not doing the right way.

Thanks in advance

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: ON: Unsupported
drop mode for text
        at javax.swing.text.JTextComponent.setDropMode(JTextComponent.java:745)
        at GUI.initialize(GUI.java:111)
        at GUI.<init>(GUI.java:60)
        at Engine.main(Engine.java:38)