you haven't installed a tinyos development environment properly.

see
https://github.com/tp-freeforall/prod/blob/tp-master/00b_Development_Environment

and I would recommend installing the mspgcc toolchain from tinyprod.net(see
http://tinyprod.net/repos/debian/).   The currently recommended (required)
toolchain is 4.6.3.

You also need to make sure you have set up your environment variables
correctly.   This is also discussed in Development_Environment above.

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:31 AM, Swetha <sweth...@aol.com> wrote:

> Hello ,
>
>  I am trying to implement mote  to mote communication as described [1],
>
>   [1]
> http://docs.tinyos.net/tinywiki/index.php/Mote-mote_radio_communication
>
>  There is no compiling errors, but when i followed the script to test the
> application, there are some errors.
>
>  I am using telosb motes and linux user.
>
>  when i type motelist, it gets listed as mentioned in the link, then when
> i type make telosb install,1 -
> it shows up " make: *** No rule to make target `telosb'.  Stop."
>
>  How can I fix this ?
>

> Swetha
> sweth...@aol.com

Eric B. Decker