Thanks Janos, now these stacks seem to have some relevance, see the
histograms below:

http://s7.postimage.org/3oh7d6gln/cc2420.png

http://s9.postimage.org/qswev86xr/cc2420x.png

Miklos,

Thanks for the reply but I was referring to timestamping accuracy in
Ucmini, so the question was does ucmini needs a separate timestamping stack
like cc2420x or does the current implementation of it does not require that
since timestamping already works fine on it.

Regards,
Wasif!

Wasif Masood