There are some intriguingly named files containing "Stream" and "DMA"
in the ...tinyos-2.x_main/tos/chips/msp430/adc12 directory. Some of
them even have comments which reference TEP documents that might
explain what they are trying to do. Maybe one of them will allow
you to run the ADC at higher rates...

In T1 with the mica's (what I know....) one could free-run a single
ADC at low audio rates by bypassing most of TOS.

MS