Hi all!

I've built a VirtualBox image with TinyOS setup on Ubuntu. We are using
this at our university for course and research related to 'Wireless Sensor
Networks'. As the link
http://tinyos.stanford.edu/tinyos-wiki/index.php/Installing_XubunTOS_(with_TinyOS_from_tp-freeforall/prod_repository)_in_VirtualBox
points to a dead link of previously hosted image, is there any interest in
accepting this image to replace that?

Devs/Maintainers, please respond to me with the location where I can upload
the image. I can also take care of updating and maintaining the related
wiki page.

About my experience with TinyOS: