Hello friends,

After staying until dawn yesterday trying to understand the differences, I
decided to ask for help.
I have 4 files: gera-topologia.txt, linkagain1.txt and linkagain2.txt.
The file-topology file was taken from the TOSSIM tutorial itself and is
exactly the same as that used by a teacher in 2010.
TOSSIM has its own topology generator (LinkLayerModel) implemented in Java
and in which it only works with the above file with correctly configured
parameters.
The file linkagain1.txt is the topology used by the teacher for 15 meters,
according to his files in all 5 successful experiments.
The file linkagain2.txt was created from the top-generation to the same 15
meters, and using the same generates topology.
All the parameters are identical in the topology, but the linkagain's are
very different. What is generating a very different behavior in my
experiment, because if I use the teacher's file, it works fine, more if I
use my, ZERO receive beacon or data.
It is certainly due to the discrepancy between dB of the files, because
already in the first lines you can see this:
Linkagain1
   Gain 0 1 -94.56
   Gain 1 0 -94.80
   Gain 0 2 -102.00

Linkagain2
  Gain 0 1 -108.73
  Gain 1 0 -109.45
  Gain 0 2 -126.10

In
http://tinyos-help.10906.n7.nabble.com/Re-Tossim-Topology-generation-td2334.html
was posed the question of generation being doing high dB values.
My initial question is this: Does my system with upgraded java (1.8),
upgraded python (3.5), and the updated OS itself (Ubuntu 16) might be
impacting on topology generation?
An alternative that I found is to decrease in the gera-topology at a
distance (in fact the values ​​calculated by the teacher are close to
something around 8 meters).
Being that when increasing the distance to more than 10 meters, something
strange happens, because it diminishes the reception of the beacons of
synchronization and of the data packets (happened to only receive 2 beacons
of synchronization), what is certain is the loss of packages, Because the
sending confirms to me by SendDone that XXXX beacons have been sent.
This happens with grid topology, random and random.
Would anyone have a suggestion for this?

Att.

André