Hello friends,

I am having a question, my implementation is creating 32 nodes, and each
respects a time cycle of x slots, being only 1.03% of these assets (duty
cycle). I am using a t.runNextEvent () = 22000000 or 800000000 and
TimerSlot.startPeriodic (11).
When I run the simulation in TOSSIM with 32 nodes, I cycle with 9507 slots,
with only 98 active, t.runNextEvent () = 22000000 and
TimerSlot.startPeriodic (11), the simulation occurs 100% with the control
packets synchronizing the network and the Packets of data with their
respective acks. The same occurs with t.runNextEvent () = 800000000.
However, when executing the simulation in TOSSIM with the same 32 nodes,
38021 slots cycle, 390 active slots, t.runNextEvent () = 800000000 and
TimerSlot.startPeriodic (11), only one of the simulations occurred 100%, the
others, the Network did not synchronize. I thought it was time and I
increased to t.runNextEvent () = 1000000000 and the problem persisted
(problem is that the delay in this value is significant).
I do not know if the problem is in a small TTL for the number of slots, if
it is the capacity of TOSSIM itself.
Could someone give me some suggestion or idea.
Thank you!