Dear TinyOS-help Team,
do we have scanf() like functions in nesC ? (as it supports Printf
library), how to read the input from keyboard?

TEP-106 says that we can replace the scheduler.
 There the example is taken for EDF(Early Deadline First) and said that, A
prototype of a scheduler that supports EDF tasks can be obtained
at the URL ``http://csl.stanford.edu/~pal/tinyos/edf-sched.tgz.``
<http://csl.stanford.edu/~pal/tinyos/edf-sched.tgz.>
But that link says Not Found . Sir where I may get it?
How that EDF scheduler is reading the deadline for each process?

Sir,
in      * apps/tests/arbiters/TestRoundRobinArbiter      *and *
 apps/tests/arbiters/TestFcfsArbiter*
the called tasks(different LEDs toggling ) are scheduled and executing
according to their components /tos/system/RoundRobinArbietrC.nc   and
 RoundRobinResourceQueueC.nc (likewise for FCFS also).
then where is the impact of MainC, TinySchedulerC, SchedulerBasicP.nc,
TaskBasic and Scheduler.nc ?
To check the impact of all these which programs I need to test?
Thanking You
Anita S Patil