What is the flow of NesC program execution?
The Blink application with three LEDs i.e LED0, LED1, LED2 if I want to
switch ON with three Timers i.e Timer0,  Timer1,  Timer2 ,   Which order
the compiler consider for execution

1)  The order I use to call the commands in Module file's Boot.booted event
  event void Boot.booted()

  {
    call Timer1.startPeriodic( 1500);
    call Timer2.startPeriodic( 1500);
    call Timer0.startPeriodic( 1500);
  }

                                                         OR

2)  The order I use to  declare the components  Timer0,  Timer1,  Timer2
in              configuration file
  implementation

{

  components MainC, BlinkC, LedsC;
  components new TimerMilliC() as Timer0;
  components new TimerMilliC() as Timer1;
  components new TimerMilliC() as Timer2;
}

All examples of apps folder are talking the 2nd method I wrote above i.e
considering the order of configuration file component declaration.

But    apps/tests/TestScheduler    and
 apps/tests/arbiters/TestFcfsArbiter
are talking  the 1st method I wrote above i.e considering the order of
module  file's Boot.booted event calls.

Thank you.