Hi Dr. Black,
            A student of mine reported watching a recent documentary last
week-end during which they were discussing famous cases of "wild" children,
including the case of Genie. I was under the impression that nobody really
knew where she had ended up, but the documentary supposedly showed footage
of the woman. She was not talking. The person being interviewed said Genie
could pronounce words, but had no sense of grammar.

Do you have any more specific info as to what has happened with Genie? I'll
try to find out which documentary the student saw...

Cheers!

Jean-Marc

---
You are currently subscribed to tips as: archive@jab.org