From: Beth Benoit [beth.ben...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 9:22 AM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: Re: [tips] question

Martin,
I use Dave Myers' Intro text and have the amazing (huge) Instructor's Resources
binder.  There's so MUCH in there (I hope I meet Martin Bolt some day so I can
tell him what a groupie I am) that I do miss suggested exercises.  For example,
the first chapter (critical thinking) has over 50 pages of classroom exercises.
 Which exercise was it that you found particularly helpful, as described below?

Beth Benoit
Granite State College
Plymouth State University
New Hampshire

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 6:40 PM, Bourgeois, Dr. Martin