In fact, he had no ID on him and the 20-something cops had no idea who he was
even claiming to be, let alone be him!

On a similar note we were watching the Neil Diamond special last night and he
went back to see the home he grew up in; yup, none of the young people who
lived there now had a clue who he was, or claimed to be and when he listed his
best selling songs they had never heard of them.

Sigh. We get old together.

Woodstock: I was too stoned to go ;)

Annette

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.