Scantron machine scoring is usually reliable most of the time,but there are
times when it can be a pain.On one occasion the macine kept on scoring a few
items incorrect  when they were obviously correct.I have had to xerox
scantron answers because some students would change answers when they were
returned.Going over multiple choice answers in class can lead to heated
arguments.On another occasion I passed out a  set of scantrons  that the
machine would not score-the sheets were defective,I had to score all 80 items
by hand and there were 60 students in the class and grades were due the
following day.
Just curious as to your scantron woes.
Send me something.
 From the blues: "when things go wrong,go wrong with you,it hurts me too.!"