The reason I posted the link was that I felt that this was yet another attempt
at hysteria by those who are against vaccination, or at the very least, will be
used that way. As I said, I received it from someone (a neurologist) who is
afraid it may trigger another spate of anti-vaccination propaganda. That's why
my only comment was "sigh..."  It just seemed vaguely relevant. But, if you
don't  think so, feel free to delete. Or better yet, educate me (as you did and
for which I thank you).
Carol

Carol L. DeVolder, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
Chair, Department of Psychology
St. Ambrose University
518 West Locust Street
Davenport, Iowa 52803

Phone: 563-333-6482
e-mail: devoldercar...@sau.edu
web: http://web.sau.edu/psychology/psychfaculty/cdevolder.htm

The contents of this message are confidential and may not be shared with anyone
without permission of the sender.