Five inches on the ground here in Lennoxville. I hope we don't
get more from the south. We're tired of you people dumping
your snowstorms on us. We give you cold fronts and oil; why
can't you send us some good weather?

On 19 Dec 2009 at 15:56, Dr. Bob Wildblood wrote:

> My favorite Christmas song is still "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus," by
> Jimmy Boyd.  1952's #1 Christmas
> song, and no, I didn't like the Jackson 5 cover anywhere near as much when it
> came out later.

In a spirit of ecumenicalism (if that word applies here), I must
admit to being partial to Adam Sandler's Chanukah song,
chauvinistic though it may be, and also over-the-top.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrd9p47MPHg

Stephen L. Black, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology, Emeritus
Bishop's University