Oh Come All Ye Faithful....Twisted Sister :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De47fjH6RKY

----- Original Message -----
From: tay...@sandiego.edu
To: "Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)" <tips@acsun.frostburg.edu>
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2009 4:05:12 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [tips] Anybody See Any Snow?

My youngest son (age 21) is going to New York for Christmas and New Years and
is absolutely excited about all the snow. Frankly, I grew up on it (native
Chicagoan) and if I never see another flake it will be too soon.

Favorite christmas song this year: Stephen Colbert's Another Christmas song.
You can get it for free on i-tunes if you download the free christmas album.

Annette

ps: not a flake in sight; just walked back from the pool :)

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
University of San Diego
5998 Alcala Park