Our librarian is trying to improve our psychology holdings.  We have a pretty good
selection of the classics, and I've been adding current titles from time to time, but
I'd be interested to know what current or recent titles tipsters would include on a
"must have in the library" list, either from the standpoint of improving our holdings
to address important current trends and issues, or from the standpoint of appealing to
student readers. I know this is a broad question, but I am interested mostly in books
addressing developing trends and issues that might be of interest to freshmen and
sophomore level students.