Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 10:54:33 -0500
From: "Cone, Stella B." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

-----Original Message-----
From: National Library Service for the Blind [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 1999 10:41 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list NLS-REPORTS
Subject: Focus on electronic Information 99-5

Focus on Electronic Information  No. 99-05

Date: May 1999

Subject: Ready Reference Guide on the Internet

Maintained by librarians at The Winsor School in Boston,
this large guide to ready reference on the Internet is
arranged alphabetically by topic from "Abortion, U.S." to
"ZIP codes."  It includes links to primary sites in more
than 650 subject areas.

__Ready Reference Guide: Using the Internet__
http://www.winsor.edu/library/rref.htm