Dear colleagues

One of the advantages of belonging to this list is "meeting" colleagues from all
over the world.  I am therefore always somewhat disappointed when I read mail
from somebody who does not indicate where he or she is from, to which
Institution they are affiliated to and in which respect, etc.  (Maybe this means
more to foreign Tipsters).

May I therefore request colleagues to give their "signature" at the end of each
email.  This request has been put on the list before, but it seems that it did not
have much effect.  So, let's count to three and at the count of three leave
everything else and put in our signatures.   1.....  2..... 3..... start NOW!

Thank you colleagues, I appreciate it!

Dap Louw

DAP LOUW, PH.D., PH.D.
HEAD: CENTRE FOR BEHAVIOURAL SCIENCES
PROFESSOR: DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY
UNIVERSITY OF THE FREE STATE
P.O. BOX 339
BLOEMFONTEIN                            TEL: INTL + 51 + 4012444
9300 SOUTH AFRICA
                                        FAX:INTL + 51 + 447-5719
                                        EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]