On Sat, 08 May 2010 09:24:40 -0700, Scott O Lilienfeld wrote:
>This is from one of my all-time favorite Websites - the random
>postmodernism generator hosted (I think, still) by Monash University
>in Melborune.  ....Scott

At the very bottom of the page (which few people might get to) is
the following:

34 queries. 3.197 seconds. || Powered by WordPress || Hosted by DreamHost

So, Monash is apparently no longer hosting it.

>P.S.  As Mike P. surely knows, you'll get a different postmodern essay
>each time you click on the link.  Hilarious....

You gave it away.  I was waiting to see how long it took Tipsters to realize
that the essay was continually changing.  I assumed the "AHA!" experience
would have occurred when people started to talk about the essay they saw
and then realized that they were talking about different essays.

Then again, if they read all the way through to the bottom, they would have
seen the following:

|The essay you have just seen is completely meaningless and was randomly
|generated by the Postmodernism Generator. To generate another essay,
|follow this link. If you liked this particular essay and would like to return
to it,
|follow this link for a bookmarkable page.
|This installation of the Generator has delivered 4362078 essays since
|25/Feb/2000 18:43:09 PST, when it became operational.

Oh well... ;-)