From: Marc Carter [mailto:marc.car...@bakeru.edu]
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2010 12:22 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: RE:[tips] Research mentoring compensation

We get $100 a semester for independent-study sorts of things -- when times are
good.  Right now in this belt-tightened world we're in, we do them for free...

We do have a course on the books that we generally offer yearly (depending on
the crop of students we get) in which students do individual research, but it's
for our better students.

Marc Carter, PhD
Associate Professor and Chair
Department of Psychology