Tipsters are excellent in presenting data and methodical correctness but the
elaborative and deep processing of info are lacking.To make up for this short
fall let me suggest  an expansion of the  the concern re zombies and violence
that was threaded.
My approach is that of a correlation between the propensity or lack of violence
to the nature of entertainment.As the only cross-cultural dude on Tips,one can
observe some kind of opponent process.It appears that highly arousing cultures
tend to prefer low arousing entertainment and low arousing
cultures seek high arousing entertainment.The U.S
is a low arousing culture hence the motivaion to action packed activities.On
the other hand India
where folks are bustling with activities in the street or at home prefer those
movies and romantic movies\
from Ballywood.
Send me something.

Michael "omnicentric" Sylvester,PhD