From: Michael Britt [mailto:mich...@thepsychfiles.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 2:31 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: [tips] Thematic Apperception image

Is there any image from the TAT that is in the public domain?  I can't seem to
find one.  It's easy to find any old inkblot instead of using the ones from
wikipedia, and I suppose I could use any old "ambiguous photo", but a nice
black-and-white TAT image would be nice to have.  Any suggestions?

Michael

Michael A. Britt, Ph.D.
mich...@thepsychfiles.com
http://www.ThePsychFiles.com