From:   Carol DeVolder <devoldercar...@gmail.com>
Subject:        Re: info on animal research ethics paper or author
Date:   Sat, 25 Aug 2012 16:38:01 -0500
THANK YOU! That's who it was--Harold Herzog. In fact it was this paper:
  http://paws.wcu.edu/herzog/AmericanScholar.pdf
It is an older paper (1993--which doesn't sound that old to me, but
really is as old as some of my students). I too love TIPS.
Thanks to everyone who responded.
Carol

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 4:17 PM, Kathy Morgan <kmor...@wheatonma.edu>