From: Paul C Bernhardt [mailto:pcbernha...@frostburg.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 1:52 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: Re: [tips] Professor says students can't identify continents on map -
Nfld. & Labrador - CBC News

We are the ones standing in the front of the room... the rest of the folks in
our classes are outside the room doing other work with their lives. Our
students are wondering what kind of freaks we are, except for one or two
students in the class who, one day, will be standing in front of their room.
When they leave your room they go surf to the Wikipedia page on flags, and
maybe edit the entries on one or two things they've learned about...

Not everyone wants to be the person in the front of the room.

Paul

________________________________
The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail")
is sent by Baker University ("BU") and is intended to be confidential and for
the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be
protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures acts or other legal
rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please
immediately notify Baker University by email reply and immediately and
permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=23076
or send a blank email to
leave-23076-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu