Just checked my snail mail box and thought I was done with H .. but in my new
copy of Psych Science, Kan et al .. "On the nature and nurture of Intelligence
and ...". It gives H estimates for a variety of cognitive abilities and .. low
and behold .. H estimates are higher with more culture-laden tests like
Information, Vocabulary, Spelling and Arithmetic than more culture tests such
as similarities, perceptual speed, memory and inductive reasoning. I would have
predicted a zero correlation (never a negative), but not necessarily positive!

John W. Kulig, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
Coordinator, Psychology Honors
Plymouth State University