Stuart, I remember vividly Pete Seeger being a "music director" while I, as a
very young boy, at the University Settlement's Camp Beacon in the late '40s.
To this day, I still can see and hear him strumming his banjo and we singing
along "Wimoweh" and "He's Got the Whole World In His Hands."

Make it a good day

-Louis-

Louis Schmier
http://www.therandomthoughts.edublogs.org
203 E. Brookwood Pl                         http://www.therandomthoughts.com
Valdosta, Ga 31602
(C)  229-630-0821                             /\   /\  /\                 /\
 /\
                                                      /^\\/  \/   \   /\/\__
/   \  /   \
                                                     /     \/   \_ \/ /   \/