Hi all

First, a disclaimer: In a few weeks I am helping with a seminar on publishing
outlets and publishing options for new faculty. So I am asking the TIPSs
community to help with my homework. I will present some objective information
on open access and on line publishing, but would like to also include reactions
from people regarding their (1) experiences and/or (2) perceptions of these new
publishing outlets. Any information will be helpful, even perceptions based on
limited exposure.

I am also going to discuss impact factor of journals but will probably stick to
some objective info: their origins, how they are calculated etc ...

Many thanks in advance

John K

John W. Kulig, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology