Thanks Scott...
I skimmed your intro text and didn't see it but will check again. Also have
used Gilovich (1991) so probably derived use from both. Just saw your use
again, but this time searched Great Fourfold Table of Life lol.  Well, of
course.  Cheers, Gary

G.L. (Gary) Peterson,Ph.D
Psychology@SVSU

> On May 1, 2014, at 4:20 PM, "Lilienfeld, Scott O" <slil...@emory.edu> wrote:
>
> Hi Gary: We do discuss in our Intro Psychology text, but a bunch of other
> sources discuss the concept of the fourfold table as well.  Among others, Tom
> Gilovich's (1991)'s superb "How we know what isn't so" is an excellent source
> in this regard for teaching purposes.   All the best...Scott
>

> Scott O. Lilienfeld, Ph.D.
> Professor
> Department of Psychology, Emory University
> Atlanta, Georgia 30322

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=36449
or send a blank email to
leave-36449-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu