From: "Jim Matiya" <jmat...@hotmail.com>
To: "Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)"
<tips@fsulist.frostburg.edu>
Sent: Friday, May 2, 2014 10:29:07 AM
Subject: [tips] Chitlin' test

I found this article abut an AP psych teacher who used the "Chitlin' Test" in
class. Go to http://wtvr.com/2014/05/01/nc-school-chitling-test/

I think this test was mentioned last week on TIPS?

Jim Matiya
FGCU Psychology

Too often we u nd erestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a
listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of
which have the potential to turn a life around...Leo Buscaglia

---

You are currently subscribed to tips as: ku...@mail.plymouth.edu .

To unsubscribe click here:
http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13338.f659d005276678c0696b7f6beda66454&n=T&l=tips&o=36457