Gosh,that was hard to watch and not be reminded of September 11.  The Trade
Towers pretty much imploded like and generated all that dust.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail")
is sent by Baker University ("BU") and is intended to be confidential and for
the
use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be
protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures acts or other legal
rules.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified
that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is
strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify
Baker University by email reply and immediately and permanently delete this
e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=38098
or send a blank email to
leave-38098-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu