I’m hoping that reading the paper would point out misattribution of arousal as
the likely reason some men interpret physiological arousal as revulsion towards
homosexual behavior rather than attraction.

Paul C Bernhardt
Associate Professor of Psychology
Frostburg State University
pcbernhardt☞frostburg.edu<http://frostburg.edu>