For a research methods class, I'm in search of some examples where results
report a Pearson's r with a confidence interval (with or without a
p-value/NHST). Finding such examples has been surprisingly difficult (searches
hit articles about confidence intervals, not those that happen to report them).

I'd greatly appreciate any leads on example that have r  and confidence
intervals reported. Or even any suggestions for how to search for that sort of
thing? (Or much more broadly, any thoughts on teaching CIs and going beyond
NHST?)

Thanks,

-Lenore

Lenore Frigo, Ph.D.