It's probably coming, but not quite here yet.

Remember when you had to look at the newspaper or actual TV Guide for the 
whole week ?  Yea, my in-laws still do that, even though they have a Tivo. 
Sadly, for them, Tivo is really just a tool that changes the channel so they 
can watch a show without missing it, I've yet to see them actually watch the 
show off the Now Playing list, we always sit there through all the 
commercials.

Glen

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "tomsalwasser" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 6:35 PM
Subject: [TiVo Central] tivo let me down...


> Since getting my tivo hd a couple months ago I've been amazed at all
> it can do, but I guess it's not perfect. I trusted tivo to record the
> special one hour episode of "the office" broadcast after the super
> bowl. Tivo wasn't aware the program started at 9:40 instead of the
> 9:30 scheduled time so I missed the end of the show. Maybe tivo should
> work on basic functionality like delayed network broadcasts before
> they add anymore bells and whistles.
>
> Best,
> Tom
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

Reply via email to