Do you have a profile in Yahoo ?  If not, create one.

Log into the web site when you post, if you're not already.

I think most of us simply reply to the emails using our email programs, what 
ever they may be, if you have that email set up in your yahoo profile, it 
should pass it through according to the way the list is set up to handle 
them.

Glen

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "robhoerning" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 5:06 PM
Subject: [TiVo Central] Re: Transferring Divx to TivoHD


>
> any way I can fix it?
>
> --- In [email protected], "Glen Farney" <glen.far...@...> wrote:
>>
>> I think that happens with users that do not have a user profile set
> up in
>> Yahoo, or ones who have hidden the email address.  Not sure, but
> when I've
>> seen the same thing, that's two of the things I've found in common with
>> them.
>>
>> Glen
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>> From: "MegaZone" <ya...@...>
>> To: <[email protected]>
>> Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 4:17 PM
>> Subject: Re: [TiVo Central] Re: Transferring Divx to TivoHD
>>
>>
>> > Once upon a time robhoerning shaped the electrons to say...
>> >> I'll try that, thanks!
>> >> where are the cache files located for the Tivo Desktop on Vista?
>> >
>> > In TiVo Desktop under File -> Preferences -> Restart or Reset [tab]
>> > you can select 'Clear cached information', as well as the more drastic
>> > 'Clear & reset everything'.
>> >
>> > Checking my Vista system, this stuff lives under
>> > C:\Users\MegaZone\AppData\Local\TiVo Desktop
>> >
>> > Obviously the username would be different for you.
>> >
>> > BTW, I don't know how you're emailing the list but unlike everyone
>> > else I have to manually approved ever post you make and I cannot set
>> > you to be unmoderated like all the other users.  For some reason I
>> > don't have any options to edit your membership settings on the group
>> > and you're the only person I see this with.
>> >
>> > -MZ
>> > -- 
>> > megazone-at-megazone.org  http://www.MegaZone.org/   Gweep, Geek,
> Human,
>> > me.
>> > http://www.GizmoLovers.com/ http://www.Eyrie-Productions.com/ -><-
> Hail
>> > Eris
>> > "A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men"
>> > 508-852-2171
>> >
>> >
>> > ------------------------------------
>> >
>> > Yahoo! Groups Links
>> >
>> >
>> >
>>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

Reply via email to