S a n r wrote:

> I don't know if this is permissable or not to post this; please correct me 
> if so.
> 
> I would like to sell my series 2 and wondering if anyone would be
> interested. I bought the Series3HD. It has the lifetime service that is 
> transferrable.
> 
>  I really
> don't know how to do this on ebay; take the pictures, et. and deal with
> money transfer. Would consider any reasonable offers.


Hi Sandra,

Many of us on this list are very familiar with your TiVo S2, having 
been along for every step of the way, either contributing suggestions 
or reading them, and then reading about your successes.

Perhaps you should post something like this (fill in the blanks) right 
here on this list, before going to eBay:

    For Sale, TiVo S2 with transferable "lifetime" service.   This
    is a (40 - 80 - 140 hour) unit.  I am located in (City/State),
    would be willing to ship to (blank - US?) or arrange for local
    pickup.  Will consider reasonable offers.  Contact me at (e-mail
    address) or (phone number) during reasonable daytime hours.

Let's see what happens.


Dave S.

--

dave6592 [at] accesscom [dot] com - http://www.accesscom.com/~dave6592
Dave Schultheis, San José, Silicon Valley, Santa Clara County, CA, USA

Reply via email to