Glen wrote:

> Pretty sure that's in the same place as you signed up for it, in the 
> "download" content area.  That's why there's no quality settings, it's 
> downloading it digitally from the web, not from your cable provider.


Thanks for the message.

I am certain that I did not go looking for it, instead it was some 
type of special suggestion or promotion.

But I did find it under:

   video on demand
     browse web videos
       most popular

and canceled it.

I would definitely have remembered jumping through all those hoops to 
get there.

I'll post this so that if someone has a similar problem in the future, 
they can search the archives and know what to do.

Thanks again, Glen.  I appreciate your TiVo knowledge.


Dave Schultheis
San Jose

--

dave6592 [at] accesscom [dot] com - http://www.accesscom.com/~dave6592
Dave Schultheis, San José, Silicon Valley, Santa Clara County, CA, USA

Reply via email to