I don't understand your statement about Slingbox and SlingCatcher being  
both wired unless you are talking cables from cable box to Slingbox   or 
Ethernet cable  from SlingBox to wireless router .I watched a show  I had 
recorded on my cable box last night with SlingBox to my Laptop while my  wife 
watched Dancing with the Stars on  TV. I have a son in the Marines and  he 
watches TV on his laptop with it when he's in an area with Internet. I use  the 
Slinbox when I'm out of town to watch my local news etc..The quality isn't  as 
good as it is with my home network but it's still very good. Maybe we're  
talking about the same thing and maybe there is a less expensive way to do 
this  but I'm very happy with Slingbox. 
_http://www.slingbox.com/go/slingcatcher_ 
(http://www.slingbox.com/go/slingcatcher) 
 
 
 
In a message dated 4/5/2010 10:01:02 P.M. Central Daylight Time,  
[email protected] writes:

Both  the Slingbox and SlignCatcher are wired-only, but you can use them
with an  external WiFi bridge or powerline  adapter.




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to