I've not done that specifically, but I'm sure it will work just fine.  Many of 
us here have gone through several universal or multi-vendor remotes over the 
years.  Usually problems only arise when you can't find the codes you need.  I 
doubt you'll have that problem with Bose controlling a TiVo.

I know nothing about that remote.  I hope you love it, but if you find yourself 
unhappy with it I highly recommend picking up a Logitech Harmony remote.  (And 
several here will second the suggestion.)  They offer several models to choose 
from.



________________________________
From: Glen Farney <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, June 28, 2010 4:43:11 PM
Subject: Re: [TiVo Central] New Bose Lifestyle V-series RF remote as TiVo HD 
remote

  
If no one answers you it's likely because no one has tried.

The Tivo remote is likewise set up to control the basic features of the home 
theater and television, that is power, input and volume typically.

Glen

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Jim Robertson" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 9:01 AM
Subject: [TiVo Central] New Bose Lifestyle V-series RF remote as TiVo HD 
remote

> I'm about to buy a Bose Lifestyle V25 system (am/fm receiver, 5.1 decoder
> (including BluRay), embedded many-manufacturer remote database enabling
> on-screen guided programming of hundreds of different remotes, etc.).
>
> I'm just wondering whether anyone here has experience using the Bose 
> remote
> to control a TiVo HD. The very helfpul people at the Bose Factory Store 
> says
> it does fine, and I've found them to be consistently helpful and 
> no-pressure
> in the past. Just looking for some personal experiences.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jim Robertson
> -- 
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

----------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 9.0.830 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2968 - Release Date: 06/28/10 
02:37:00


 


      

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to