Are you running the most recent build of pytivo?
--
Brian Hartsfield  CCNA, CCDA
AIM: kd4aej                                     Twitter: Krandor1
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/brian.hartsfield
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brianhartsfield


On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 1:23 PM, peterrubie <[email protected]>wrote:

> So, on my Premiere TiVo, on top of the TiVo desktop 2.8 on my computer, I
> also have pytivo set up as well.  But for some reason not all avi files are
> transferred and I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts as to why this
> might be.  For example, I have the whole of the latest season of 24 as avi
> files, all from the same source, but only some of the programs transfer (1
> through 10, but not #3 and #9). If anyone has suggestions or explanations
> I'd love to hear them.  Transferring from the computer was one of the
> attractions of the Premiere and I feel rather disappointed it doesn't work
> better.
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to