Hi,

On Wed, 7 Sep 2016 10:21:02 +0000
Vasilis Vlachoudis <vasilis.vlachou...@cern.ch> wrote:

> Thanks for the idea. It will make the code indeed odd.
> I was looking for a less intrusive method, something that I could
> easily replace the Frame() with ScrollFrame() in an existing application
> and everything should work.

I had the same problem quite a while ago; finally I decided that if I
want to scroll the frame I will just need to use the scrollbar ;)
I don't remember what exactly I tried back then, at least I can say if
there's an easy solution, then I did not find it.

> My approach with binding on the toplevel works only if I have only one
> ScrollFrame, but if I have more in the application then it doesn't.

Exactly, and possibly nested ScrolledFrames make it even worse.

> What happens if I bind more than once a certain event? Does Tk calls in
> chain all handlers or only the last one?

By default, with add=False , only the last binding should be active.

Regards

Michael

Women are more easily and more deeply terrified ... generating more
sheer horror than the male of the species.
                -- Spock, "Wolf in the Fold", stardate 3615.4