Hi,

On Wed, 29 May 2019 13:01:16 +0000
Vasilis Vlachoudis <vasilis.vlachou...@cern.ch> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I am using the ttk.Notebook for an editor like application and I want
> to implement something like autohide functionality for the tabheadings
> when there is only one tab, and to reappear when there are more than
> one.
>
> Is there some function to set the height to 0 for the headings of
> "pack_forget" equivalent in the style?

it seems you can show or hide the tabs with something like:

s=ttk.Style()
# store default layout options
tablayout = s.layout('TNotebook.Tab')
# hide tabs
s.layout('TNotebook.Tab', [])
# show tabs again
s.layout('TNotebook.Tab',tablayout)

Idea borrowed from:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/26923010/how-do-i-hide-the-entire-tab-bar-in-a-tkinter-ttk-notebook-widget

Best regards

Michael

There is an old custom among my people.  When a woman saves a man's
life, he is grateful.
                -- Nona, the Kanuto witch woman, "A Private Little War",
                   stardate 4211.8.