Title: signature
style.configure("TScrollbar", arrowsize=10)

Regards

Paul Malherbe

Phone

+27(0)28 314 0092

Mobile

+27(0)82 900 5260

On 2021/07/14 16:22, Vasilis Vlachoudis wrote:
I am trying to change the tk widgets to ttk, so I can globally correct them, e.g.
root=tk.Tk()
sb=ttk.Scrollbar(root)
sb.pack(side=tk.RIGHT,fill=tk.Y)
style=ttk.Style()
style.configure("TScrollbar", width="10m")

However the width doesn't apply on the up/downarrows which they remain tiny.
Where I can find the style options that I can change?
I've tried
style.configure("TScrollbar.uparrow", width="10m")
but doesn't work

Vasilis