I find an issue with the Combobox events:

The <FocusOut> event is triggered also when the drop-down menu list is opened.
(Basically it works as the FocusOut of the associated Entry, not of the
ComboBox)
The <<ComboboxSelected>> event is triggered only when a selection is done from
the list, but not if something is written inside the associated Entry.

My problem is that I need an event that is triggered when the overall combox
widget is left,
which is not the FocusOut, because when I open the drop-down menu I am still
using the widget,
and it is not the <<ComboboxSelected>> because if I left the widget after
writing inside the associated Entry, the event is not triggered because no
selection from list happens.

Is there any way to have an event that is triggered when the overall combobox
is left, but not when the drop-down list is opened?

Thanks

Massimo

ST Restricted