In my application I am dynamically creating cascading menus, where some of them
have multiple entries. To imrpove the visualization I break them into multiple
columns using the "columnbreak=1" attribute in the Menu.add_command()

The Up/Down keys move correctly the active/highlighted entry up/down

However the Left key closes always the cascade submenu, while I would prefer to
highlight the entry on the left column, and when it is on the left-most column
to close the cascade submenu
Is there a way to bind the Left/Right keys to move left/right in the columns?

Vasilis