* On 2018 25 Sep 09:55 -0500, Eric Tamme wrote:
> I just tested using Xterm, and the issue does not occur.  I would like to be
> able to use gnome-terminal if possible though.  Have you got any suggestions
> on
> how I might go about getting that figured out?

Hi Eric.

I would recommend using xterm since it doesn't trap the F11 key, for
example.  I use uxterm (xterm with unicode support) with a custom
~/.Xresources which I have attached.  I have defined xterm colors that
work well with Tlf for me.  Also, be aware that other terminals often
trap other keyboard sequences used by Tlf.

Another thing is that xterm and ncurses (the UI toolkit Tlf uses) have
the same maintainer so they work well together.

73, Nate

Web: http://www.n0nb.us  GPG key: D55A8819  GitHub: N0NB
Xcursor*theme: DMZ-White

!xterm*font:     *-fixed-*-*-*-20-*
!xterm*font:     10x20
xterm*faceName: DejaVu Sans Mono:size=18:antialias=false
XTerm*allowBoldFonts: true
!*VT100*color3: yellow4
!*VT100*color7: gray60

! terminal colors ------------------------------------------------------------